I've bought these 3D soft cane fruit wheel for ages but can't think of any interesting way to wear them.



Since the weather is now starting to get warmer, I thought of wearing something bright and sunny. I've never tried wearing so many colours before and was a bit embaressed wearing this out! What do you guys think?



 

These are the colours I've used. They are all new colours that I've recently bought. This is such a great way to test them all in one go!





Bloom nail polish are made in Australia and they have some very interesting colours. This one dries relatively quickily, but the brush is too small. I had to redip 4 to 5 times to cover the entire nail.



Kumquat Dahlia by Creative is a total nightmare to use! The consistancy was too watery and light and it dries extremely slowly. I thought I could safely go to bed after 1 hour. The next morning, I had a huge smudge on this nail while the rest were still intact.


Say Cheese by Mode Cosmetics. This one is a regular pharmacy purchase. It only cost me $2.50 but I was quite surprised with the colour and ease of application. Only complain is that the brush itself it a little bit too long.



Another nail polish from Bloom - Cameron. This is super easy to apply and has a light shimmer effect. I really like this colour. Will definitely wear this again.



Hook Me Up by Mode Cosmetics. This is also very easy to apply. The consistancy was quite thick and I was worried that it may not dry as fast. However, it was quite the opposite. I was pleasently suprised...



I created some acrylic flowers using paper punch. All you have to do is to smudge some acrylic onto a piece of foil and punch it through a regular craft paper punch.

Comments (10)

On November 7, 2009 at 5:36 PM , Anonymous said...

Your nails look sweet all fruity! Remind me of kool fruits!! I don't mind the mode polishes, there are some cool colours and a real treat for $2.50! ;) I am NOT enjoying the heat! Bring back winter!!

 
On November 7, 2009 at 9:19 PM , Jin said...

Kool Fruits! haha I should do a Skittles version next time. The weather is still bearable for now. Can't stand it when it starts getting warmer than 32 deg.C

 
On November 10, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Those colour and fruits are so cute and summery ehhe :)

 
On November 10, 2009 at 3:01 PM , Jin said...

Thanks! They were fun but not so easy to wear. The fruits don't curve to the contour of the nails. My hair keeps getting caught in them when I wash or style my hair! Haha

 
On November 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM , Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those little apples and orange slices are so cute!

 
On November 11, 2009 at 4:57 PM , Jin said...

Hi Asami! They are cute indeed. I saw another set with waffles, ice-cream, lolly pops etc... in them!

 
On November 16, 2009 at 11:28 PM , Lucy said...

Adorable! You answered my question about getting caught in the fruit. I love all the different shades. Very spring like.

 
On November 17, 2009 at 12:40 AM , Jin said...

Thank you Lucy. These are the most colourful nails i've ever had!

 
On December 20, 2009 at 12:29 AM , Alice said...

i love the nails color...nice

 
On December 20, 2009 at 1:03 AM , Jin said...

Hi Alice, thank you! They are very colourful and fun to wear.