After taking such a long break from nail art, these were the first set I made. It was very different working in a new room, on a new nail table and with a new table layout. You'll notice that my pictures are not as good for this post and on the next few that I'm about to publish. I'll apologise in advance. I'm was experimenting which was the best time and location to take these photos in my new house. I think I've finally figured it out. So you'll get better pictures very soon!




 When OPI's Muppet collection came out, I was madly in love with rainbow connection. The glitters come in different sizes and oh the colours are just simply beautiful! I love layering rainbow connection over another OPI nail polish from the same collection 'Designer.. De Better!'. My mom and I have been wearing it on our toe nails all summer. We can't get enough of it hehe :)





Hand Painted Roses Using Acrylic Paint


Comments (2)

On March 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM , Rabbit said...

It is nice that you are back and show us some new nail art :)

 
On March 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM , Jin said...

Thank you Rabbit :) I'm glad to be back as well. My fingers felt so naked the whole time I was not wearing any nail polish! It's now time to glam them up. There will be lots more posts coming up. Stay tuned!