Oh my goodness I've been so busy at work the past couple of weeks that I feel numb both mentally and physically when I reach home. The last thing I want to do is to think of what to cook at the end of the day. Luckily my parents are around to look after me! I feel so blessed to have them around, not just because I can come home to a lovely meal every night, but also because I somehow feel more at ease and safe to have them around. I really enjoy their company and I love to have some elder people around to talk to when I need some guidance. They are also a great source of entertainment! hahaha They're both wacky and funny in their own ways.

Other then work, I've also been very busy with looking for land and display homes. I think I'm finally ready to own my own house! Looking for a suitable plot of land and home design is both fun and stressful. My head is now in a big mess after seeing and hearing so much. The property market is a bit sluggish now, it's probably a good time to buy, but I'm a bit uncertain about job security Sigh...Practicality aside, I'm currently obsessed with this house design! I've looked at it so many times now that I know every single detail by heart.

I'll wait for another 4 to 6 weeks before I make a decision. In the mean time, I can just dream!

Comments (2)

On March 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous said...

Hi Jin,
The house if beautiful - the white color theme very soothing. Recently there was a launch of Australian property in Singapore and they were all sold. People buy because the property market in Australia is depressed & the Aussie is low relative to the S$.

3 Jiu

 
On March 10, 2009 at 10:03 PM , Jin said...

Yes AUS property market is slowing down. However Perth is still doing pretty well. There is a government grant of 21k for first home buyers and with interest rate being so low, lots of people are getting in to buy. Some people tell me prices will drop lower, some tell me it's starting to go back up. I'm pretty confused.