I saw this colour for the first time on The Polish Addict and have been thinking about it ever since. However I've never seen China Glaze nail polish being sold here in Perth before.

You can imagine my excitement when I found this last bottle standing on the shelves!

Unfortunately, after wearing this nail design for 3 days, I broke 2 nails on my right hand! I was extremely sad the entire day! I have to postpone a few different nail designs I had in mind because it cannot be done on short nails. Well the only good thing that come out of this is that I can finally have better control of the touch screen on my new iPhone 3Gs! hahaha




Comments (2)

On August 9, 2009 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous said...

oh no! i hope they grow back fast for you :)

EN

 
On August 11, 2009 at 5:07 PM , Jin said...

Yes I hope so too. Luckily it did not break too far in or else it would have been painful!