I've been down with the winter bug since Wednesday 2 weeks ago! Never been so sick for a long while. I nearly took a whole week off from work to recover but I'm still feeling very sick. The doctor said it's not H1N1 but I think it maybe a variation, cos no matter what medication I take my flu refused to go away! I may have to revisit my doctor again to have a second check. I'm so over being sick...hope this flu goes away soon!

Last Monday, after being cooped up at home for 5 days, I ventured out for the first time to get some sunshine and fresh air. However, spending 1 hour outside took so much energy out of me that I was totally exhausted. Nevertheless, it was a rewarding outing because I got myself some new coloured acrylic powders, heaps of glitters, a cute nail art display stand and many more bits and pieces. I'll do more 3D nail art once I get rid of this yucky cold.

Here are some old nail art I did some time back. Sorry about the picture quality. They were taken from my handphone.






Comments (3)

On September 2, 2009 at 10:37 PM , Autumn Leaf said...

Jin, you are so talented.

Your nail art is so good, very pro.

 
On September 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Hope you'll get better soon :)

 
On September 4, 2009 at 8:20 PM , Jin said...

Thank you autumn leaf!
Shanghinese Dumpling I also hope to get rid of this flu soon. I am now left with a very annoying cough. Cannot wait for warmer weather!