When I saw this piece of furniture, I knew immediately that it would be perfect for storing all my nail art equipments. Previous to this, whenever I need to work on my nails, I need to carry 3 boxes worth of stuff to the living room. Now, I just roll this work station to whichever location in my house.

On one side is the display unit where I store all my nail polish according to their colour, on the second side are the shelves and drawers where I keep all my nail polish removers, foils, cotton, blings, pearls, stickers...etc...on the third side I store all my magazines and the fourth side is a handle to push the work station around.

This is the best set up for me at the moment. I am thinking of getting some Gels and a UV lamp very soon. I'll need to think of a way to store them once they arrive!





Comments (3)

On August 9, 2009 at 9:34 PM , Anonymous said...

jin u have so much nail art stuff! more than a nail salon haha

EN

 
On August 11, 2009 at 5:08 PM , Jin said...

Haha no way not just yet but I am getting there!

 
On August 12, 2009 at 1:04 AM , small Y said...

hey is that En En??