On Friday I had lots of work to complete and requested to work from home. The laptop we were given at work had it's wireless capability disabled due to security reasons. The only way to get access to the Internet is via the blue network cable. However, the one given to us at work was really short and I'm limited to work in the back room, which is the coldest in winter. Luckily I found this super long cable!

Nail design this week is really simple because 2 of my nails broke on my right hand. I originally had a 3D acrylic lace design planned, but because it is quite a bulky design it'll look a lot better on long nails. Well I'll have to wait for 3 to 4 weeks to get my broken nails long enough again. Hope I don't break any more in the meantime!





Comments (2)

On August 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Hey Jin, just came to know you keep a blog :) nice nail arts, I will be visiting very often now :)

 
On August 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM , Jin said...

No problems! Hope to seem more of your comments