Leopard print seems to be the most in thing this season. I see it everywhere in the shops from clothing to accessories. This nail art incorporates leopard print, but in a soft and pretty kinda way.





I used 2 colours for the base, however they look very similar you can hardly see the difference in these photos. OPI - Your Royal Shyness is used nearer to the cuticles and MAC - Cream Light Affair is used where the leopard print is.



As for the middle brown stripe, I used OPI - Suzi Loves Cowboys. I also stick on silver striping tape along the brown lines.



The leopard print is hand drawn using OPI - Wooden Shoe Like to Know? and Tickle My France-Y


To give it a soft look, I added white acrylic flowers and white pearls. Some gold metal buttons were also added to give it more colour.

Comments (3)

On April 13, 2012 at 2:22 AM , Kayono (Neues vom Kellerkind) said...

Lovely design! This is how I would wear leopard print. *going to save to inspiration folder*

 
On April 13, 2012 at 3:45 AM , Liane said...

This is a beautiful manicure. Even though this print can generally be a bit garish, you've made it look muted and classy. Very nice :)

 
On April 13, 2012 at 11:18 AM , Jin said...

Thank you Kayono and Ash-Lilly. I agree, Leopard print is really nice but in small quantities. I'm glad you guys like this design!