Why is it still so cold? I am really looking forward to summer and sunshine!

Created this marine theme using the emboss method. I used blue and red acrylic to paint on my nails for a 3D effect, then using clear nail polish, I sprinkled on some glitter. It's a really messy process, especially when I'm still coughing hahaha. Ended up with glitter all over the place! Using the same red acrylic I also created some flowers and red dots to complete the whole sunny marine look. Oh finally on the pinky, I also tried drawing some seagulls. I'm not sure if they look like seagulls but I tried :)





Comments (5)

On September 6, 2009 at 12:47 AM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Hehe this is so cute, nautica themes are hot this season :)

 
On September 6, 2009 at 12:57 AM , Jin said...

Hehe yah marine design is very popular in Japan especially in summer. I've just completed a new set of nails. Will upload it as soon as possible.

 
On September 6, 2009 at 5:50 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Cool :) Yeah I saw a lot of blue white red theme clothes when we were at Japan in April, look sos cute I love those 3 colours look like the french flag hehe

 
On September 6, 2009 at 7:59 PM , Jin said...

hehe I love trying out all types of design. I'm thinking of doing a fruits theme, doughnuts and cookies theme and tiger stripes design in the future. Will have to practice first before I post it online :)

 
On September 6, 2009 at 10:08 PM , smallY said...

I liked this too...but i the horizontal lines could be better. Might be b'cos of the cough you're having :P