It's finally springtime! I love all the beautiful colours appearing all over the place. For these couple of months, I'm thinking of focusing on spring flowers design and wedding themes. I'll be helping a friend and her sister with their nails for an upcoming wedding. It'll be so much fun!

A few weeks back I had multiple nail breaks on my left hand. That's why you're only seeing my right hand all these while. It's amazing how fast nails grow back and at different speed too. I've noticed that on fingers where we use more often, nails tend to grow a lot slower. My middle finger and ring finger grows the fastest. At the moment, I'm trying to grow my toe nails for the summer months. They get a nail polish break in winter because they are always in the covered shoes (they are terribly afraid of the cold). I noticed that toe nails grow at snail speed! Also, I can't seem to grow my last toe nail at all!!! I wonder why?






Comments (6)

On September 6, 2009 at 10:14 PM , smallY said...

I don't quite like this, i think a lil too much, but then again, its personal preference.

Hey you said you want to try different themes...you know i bought those goldfish stickers? The lady at the nail shop said, to use light blue polish, & use a some glitter too, then stick the goldfish. Then it will look like the goldfish is swimming in blue water! Give it a try & post it online ok.

i think it should look nice esp on the big toes.

If i knew you're so adventurous, i would have bought you the cherry design that i thought wss rather adorable. I was afraid it would be too cutesy for you *hehehe*

 
On September 7, 2009 at 9:00 PM , Jin said...

Haha yes I think I prefer a more complicated design.

I've actually used the goldfish once before, but it was a failure. That's why I didn't post it online. I used a black glitter background & the goldfish didn't come up at all!!! Was very disappointed. I'll try your suggestion one day.

Yes I am quite adventurous with most nail designs. Luckily my office does not restrict our nail colour. A lawyer blogger I know online can only wear office appropriate colours during e weekday. I'll be most disappointed if it happens to me.

 
On September 7, 2009 at 10:46 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Oh I get it I get it!! you have incorporated Sakuras and blossom pinks into those nails and when you mention wedding those love hears speaks wedding hehe :)

See I can read your nail art language :)

 
On September 8, 2009 at 12:10 AM , Jin said...

Hehe wow you read my mind. I think spring and summer brides can be more bold with their colour choices. However like what SmallY said it's a matter of personal preference. The wearer must be comfortable n happy to carry the design.

 
On February 1, 2010 at 1:50 PM , Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!
ToniPink

 
On February 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM , Jin said...

Thank you!