When we were young, I loved playing with my sister's hair. I'll sit her down and tie her hair up in all sorts of manner. I love dolling others up and treated her like my real life Barbie! To this day when we bring up our childhood memories, she'll always complain that I was extremely rough with her hair and caused her lots of pain! (so sorry Small Y) Ofcourse that happened when I was really young and didn't know how to be gentle with one's hair (Barbie didn't seem to mind when I tug and pull at her hair)!

Fastforward 20+ years and I'm still the same today. Ask my aunty who comes over to visit me every year. I've attempted to curl her hair, put on mineral make up etc etc... Ofcourse now that my parents are staying with me, my mom is not spared from being dolled up. She's never tried wearing tights and a big top before and I got her to wear one today. Look at how chic she looks!

Comments (2)

On April 6, 2009 at 11:06 PM , small Y said...

*hee* Mum in tights looks so different here. But i think she needs a hair cut...

 
On April 8, 2009 at 12:03 AM , Jin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.