Yippee it's the Easter long weekend and I've taken 4 more days off straight after! I'm so in need of this break from work. It's been an extremely stressful week waiting for news. So far I've not heard any news about the security of my job. However, there's already quite a number of staff who's been informed that their role have been made redundant. I hope to find out more info by the end of the month. A BIG Thank You to all my relatives and friends who have given me so much support and prayers through this stressful period.

Well on a lighter note, the reason for the big 'ewwwwwwww' on the title of this post is due to what happened to me on Thursday. Being Easter eve, we has lots of hot cross buns and Easter eggs to eat at work. On top of that, we also had a really yummy chocolate fountain with heaps of strawberrys, bananas, marshmellows...etc. Just as I was leaving work, my big boss came over to wish me happy Easter and gave me a big smooch on my cheeks. Having just eaten from the chocolate fondue, he left a chocolate mark on my face. He pointed at my face and stared laughing, then came the gross part. He licked his finger and used it to rub the chocolate off my face...ewwwwww. I was composed throughout the entire ordeal but spent the next 15 mins in the toilet washing my face.!!!

I was so grossed out, I went for some retail therapy - OPI DS Classic. It's extremely beautiful, very classy and great for office use. The colour is not so out there but the shine is simply stunning!


Comments (1)

On April 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM , small Y said...

*whahahahaha* you learnt from the polish addict, the way you took your photos this time. Quite nice right the photos on her website. Like some pro. Nice not bad, hey if you like any of the nail polishes from my friends OPI site, just let me know. I buy them for you. OH ! before i forget, thanks for your ang bao =)