I was out shopping last Friday evening for Jane Iredale's Amazing Base Mineral powder and bumped into a lovely girl in the shop. Being beauty fanatics, we could relate to each other and ended up shopping together! She introduced me to this range of Nail Polish from Kit Cosmetics and I fell in love immediately. The colour is intense and there's a wide range of shimmering colours which I particularly love. There's even a special range called the Changeling where by the nail polish colour actually morph when painted with a top coat. I ended up buying 2 shimmer shades and 1 Changeling shade. Look what I did to dress up the good old shimmery sliver nail polish.

Comments (3)

On April 10, 2009 at 11:35 AM , iDoll said...

Hi honey *HUGG* i love what you've done with the polish! I'm lemming the 'Chalk It Up' collection right now - with all the doom and gloom, i need something other than evil eczema-causing Chocolate to cheer me up.. speaking of nail stickers, i was at this Japanese supermarket in the city selling Japanese goods, they had nail stickers, cute nail polish and a range of other beauty bits and bobs for $3 each! we should meet up soon and go on a nice spree - a $3 we can afford to buy out their entire collection!

Have a safe easter, wishing you all the best
xxx +x&o's!

p/s: my twitter is www.twitter.com/aidoll, check it up for beauty updates, shopping updates...

PPS: mimco city is having a sale, and is open on Saturday!! is your planner free then? XD

 
On April 11, 2009 at 2:10 AM , Jin said...

Hi Ai nice to hear from you again. Yes I would love to go shopping with you! Oh you must bring me to this Jaapanese goods shop! I'm all excited now. I'll send you an sms and we can arrange a time to go out.

 
On April 11, 2009 at 10:14 AM , iDoll said...

i'll wait for it ;) love your latest nail treasure, i myself am waiting for the Breathe life OPI shade.. i can't wait! btw, my site will be up and running soon, so check on it when you can :)


xxx