I discovered a shop in Perth City's Piccadilly Arcade called The Face Shop. It's got heaps of face, body, hair and nail care products from Korea.


I bought quite a few nail colours to try out. They are currently having a promo where you buy 3 bottles and get 1 free. The cost of 4 bottles is $12! You can't see from this photo, but some of these colours have very fine silver sparkles in them. I cannot resist any nail polish with nice sparkles in them hehehe.

I also bought these other products. They have quite a few different types of face cloth masks that address all sorts of different needs. I got a few to try out.  Not sure if they're any good. Has anyone tried these masks before?



 
 

Comments (4)

On November 29, 2009 at 2:12 AM , Unknown said...

the most right nail polish, it's my fav from The Face Shop!!! dark blue with pearly shine~
The sales girl intro that to me saying every girl who try it will fall in love with it, but i don't believe, until i buy it home and put in on my nails~ @v@
I even bought a new bottle of it when i still have the 1st bottle half full, haha..

 
On November 29, 2009 at 3:08 AM , Jin said...

Hi Rachel, I see you are a night owl too! hahaha. After what you said, I'm glad that I got this colour now. I actually nearly didn't buy it cos I have quite a few dark blues at home. Can't wait to try this colour out!

 
On December 1, 2009 at 7:16 AM , Anonymous said...

Finally The Face Shop opens on Picadilly! Hoorah! xx

 
On December 1, 2009 at 8:27 AM , Jin said...

Hi Danielle, The Face Shop is new to me. Seems like eveyone knows the brand already!