Look what I found after going to the hardware store! I've seen people using hooks and blue tags to hold nail tips like this. It's a great way to prop them up so that you can have both hands fee. It's especially good when applying air brush artwork.





This is another way of holding the nail tip. I've improvised this holder by using a non-slip furniture cap and a plastic hook. Holding the round cap in your palm creates less stress on the fingers and it's great when you need to rotate the nail tip to face the right direction. This is also good when you need to hold the nail tip up close for all those intricate 3D art work.

 

Did this pedi for my mom this week. I really like the this silver Striping Tape against the dark purple background.


Comments (2)

On December 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM , Candice DeVille said...

Hi there!
I love your little nail set up. That is exactly how I do mine, but with little bamboo sticks. I think yours looks much more stable so I think I'll make one of tose up to try. Well done and thanks for linking me to your blog so I could see all your great work!

 
On December 8, 2009 at 8:06 PM , Jin said...

Hi Super Kawaii Mama thank you for dropping by! I am glad you like the nail tip set up. I bought all the materials from Bunnings. It's really easy to assemble.