I went shopping again! Bad..... very bad, but very happy at the same time hahaha!

This time, I got more acetone, brush cleaner, nail art brushes...etc....The most exciting are the new acrylic powders (far left) which includes the Bronze and Gold acrylic powders. If you remember my post sometime back regarding Cool Silver Acrylic Powder, well these 2 are the other remaining metal acrylic powders I was talking about. I also got 2 new OPI colours from the Holiday Wishes collection. Can't wait to try them!







I don't usually do any nail art on my toe nails cos it's just too difficult to do them myself, however I've decided to give it a go with these 2 acrylic powders and a nail polish I picked up recently.













I LOVE Zooey by Bloom. It consists of very fine silver glitter suspended in a greenish gel. You can hardly see the green but if you look into the bottle, you'll notice the dark green gel. I love how bling this nail polish is how easy it is to apply (I've used 2 coats). After wearing this for more than a week, I see no signs of wear or chipping.

It's quite challanging doing 3D nail art on my toes. I think I'm just not used to it. I still love the silver acrylic more than these 2, but the bronze one was quite nice too.

Yesterday I've been busy 'baking' acrylic doughnuts, biscuits and cherry jam tarts! I'll post them up very soon!

Comments (4)

On November 21, 2009 at 12:12 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

YOu made that flower OMG that's so coool!!! :)

 
On November 21, 2009 at 12:50 PM , Jin said...

Hi Ena yes I made the flowers using the acrylic powders. It's such an awkward position trying to draw on my toes! I keep having to shift aroung trying to put the petals in the right place.

 
On November 21, 2009 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous said...

They are sweet toes! What a lovely polish. Do bloom polishes stay good for a while with no chips? I've picked them up a couple of times but haven't bought yet. Looks gorgeous with the roses!

 
On November 21, 2009 at 10:30 PM , Jin said...

Thank you Danielle. I've only just started to use Bloom nail polish. The last time I used it was during the Fruits Nail design. I didn't wear that design for very long but they lasted quite well for 4 days. I've been wearing this colour for 10 days now and it's still as good as new. You should give it a try. I think Myers sell them cheaper if you get 2 bottles in one purchase.