While my dad was busy baking real cookies and muffins, I was busy in my nail room 'baking' these goodies!





 

 



 

 

I've taken some photos from the side so that you can see the vanilla cream or chocolate cream filling I have in between the heart shaped cookies. I've also made coffee doughnuts with strawberry frosting and normal doughnuts with milk chocolate frosting, both topped with colourful sprinkles. I also made a couple of cherry jam tarts and 2 strawberries! As you can see I had lots of fun making them.

2 OPI nail polish were used to create this look. OPI's 'Your Royal Shyness' (3 coats used) and 'All A-Bordeaux The Sled!' (2 coats used) from the OPI Holiday Wishes Collection. This is a beautiful dark reddish brown colour that reminds me of a yummy Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux I made using a recepie found on fxcuisine.com. You'll absolutely have to see this website! The photos are gorgeous and the receipies are all very yummy. I've tried cooking a few of them and they all turned out very well. Remember not to read it if you're feeling hungry!

I would like to take this time to send a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who's signed up to follow my blog and also for leaving such nice and encouraging comments on my site! I'll also like to thank all my silent followers who's been creating lots of hits on my counter. Please do leave me a message so I can get to know you! Most importantly, I would like to thank Danielle for introducing my blog to her readers on The Diva's Polish. Thank You!

Comments (7)

On November 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM , Anonymous said...

Mmm, smells good! They are delightful. I love them! All Aboard the Sled looks gorgeous! Love the Holiday Wishes collection and love your nails! Glad to see you with some new followers, you deserve them Jin :) <3 xx

 
On November 21, 2009 at 11:05 PM , Jin said...

Danielle, I am glad to have more followers too!
There are some interesting colours in OPI's Holiday Wishes collection. I saw the OPI Matte in David Jones but I didn't like them at all. Prefer my nail polish shiny :) Do you know where I can get China Glaze here in Perth?

 
On November 22, 2009 at 6:57 AM , Anonymous said...

The only place I have seen it in Perth was in a chemist on Angelo Street in South Perth opposite The Secret Garden Cafe if you are familiar with that area. Now don't get too excited because when I saw the polish (by chance) there were only about 8 bottles on the shelf and they were varying shades of red. I did buy a bottle - the were selling them for around $15 from memory. I believe it is simpler (and cheaper) to by on-line. I had no problems with purchasing from Head 2 Toe Beauty and ended up with 10 various bottles (including Seche Vite and Nail Tek Foundation II) for just over $80 including postage. I am going to try and get somo holo's from China Glaze after the Christmas break! ;)

I agree with you about the matte nails! I prefer mine shiny too! I do love the shiny collection. I ended up getting Holiday Glow, Smitten with Mittens and Merry Midnight! Did you buy others?

 
On November 22, 2009 at 11:59 AM , Jin said...

Humm sounds like I should source China Glaze online. I saw some in Hair Mart once, but not a good collection. Hey I got Holiday Glow too! Nearly got Merry Midnight but it somehow didn't look good against my skin tone. After China Glaze announced their relaunch of the Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection, I've been dying to get Dorothy Who! Do you like this collection?

 
On November 28, 2009 at 9:50 AM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Very interesting Jin :) and very yummy looking hehe :)

 
On November 28, 2009 at 3:48 PM , Jin said...

Hi Ena, yes for the whole week when I look at my nails, I keep feeling like having doughnuts! :)

 
On December 2, 2009 at 1:28 AM , ThRiSzHa said...

yummy...