This is my current nail art work space. It's grown a lot in size since my previous Work Station post!


The original orange work station. I'm running out of space for my nail polish. Luckily I found these storage trays (see white try on the bottom right and next few photos). I'm going to use these trays to store my nail polish according to their colour and place them in proper shelves in the future.
 
 Added a nail art table. The drawers on the right are filled with all my nail art stuff!
  
 I love these storage trays! I'm going to get more of them. The tray on the right contain all my un-tried nail polishes.
  
 My UV lamp.
  
 A peek inside some of the drawers. Coloured acrylic powders, glitter pots, coloured shells...etc...
  
 My out of control rhinestones and pearls collection.
  
 Other bits and pieces.
  
 Storage containers. I need to get more soon!

My sister-in-law just came back from Japan. Look what she got me!

  
Nail Art Magazines ... yay!
More Nail Art stuff...
 I love this set of Swarovski Crystals. They are super bling as compared to normal rhinestones.
HAPPY :)

Comments (5)

On March 1, 2010 at 7:06 PM , Anonymous said...

Oh my! I would LOVE a work station like this!! You are so neat and tidy!! <3

 
On March 1, 2010 at 11:01 PM , Jin said...

Hehe I am usually not so neat and tidy. However with my nail art table, I can't seem to work if it's too messy.

 
On March 23, 2010 at 10:44 AM , Candygal's Precious Box!! said...

wow... i love all the bling bling & accessories!!

 
On March 24, 2010 at 9:25 PM , Jin said...

Hi Candygal's Precious Box, I love all the bling blings too. I always have trouble controling myself from buying more. ;)

 
On March 24, 2010 at 9:30 PM , Candygal's Precious Box!! said...

me too... everytime i saw shop selling bling bling/nail accessories.. will just pop in to have a look! Now i fall in love with nail stamping!!!