1 and a half weeks into my 3 weeks break from work and I'm totally loving it! My relatives are visiting for 2 weeks and we've been busy shopping, eating and watching lots of dramas. It's so relaxing to have holidays like this! Only if everyday can be like this...sigh....hehehe

Look what I found! A Magical Tray for flipping rhinestones the right way up just by shaking it! All you have to do is to pour some rhinestones onto the tray, give it a few shakes sideways and all of them will face upwards! It's so convenient using this especially if you're putting on lots of blings onto your finger nails or if you're into deco art.







I don't know if you can see the tiny bumps on the try. I think those bumps helps to flip the rhinestones over when you shake the tray.  It really is magical!



Oh and my very first set of Konad plates and nail polish arrived! As you can see, I went crazy with buying the plates. Can't wait to start stamping!

 

Comments (7)

On December 23, 2009 at 3:03 AM , Anonymous said...

I WANT ONE OF THOSE TRAYS! :-D

 
On December 23, 2009 at 7:12 AM , Jin said...

Hey Asami I knew you're going to love it hehehe. Let me know if you're having trouble finding one. I can send one to you!

 
On December 23, 2009 at 9:35 AM , Violet LeBeaux said...

OMG I NEED ONE OF THOSE TRAYS :O Where did you find it?
Oh you are going to love Konad! It's a little tricky to get the hang of but once you do it's awesome!

 
On December 23, 2009 at 10:56 AM , Jin said...

Hi Violet, I found this tray from a Hong Kong website, but they don't do international orders. I've asked a friend to bring it in to Perth for me. I may get some more. If you like l can send one to you! Just let me know ok.

 
On December 23, 2009 at 12:11 PM , Violet LeBeaux said...

Oh cool if you do decide to get some more let me know, I would love one :D

 
On December 24, 2009 at 12:00 AM , Unknown said...

Jin!!! your Konad set makes me crazy as well!! haha.. i hope you have a great time with them~ i'm waiting for more wonderful Konad nails~ ^^v

 
On December 24, 2009 at 2:13 AM , Jin said...

Violet: I'll definitely order one for you! Will let you know when it arrives.

Rachel: I nearly wanted to order the pro Konad set that comes in a metal case with all their nail colours, lots of other bits and pieces and 1 Big konad plate. But that cost more than $400! I am not very good with stamping. Will have to spend more time practicing!