I am so happy to finally receive my box of new 3D gels!!!! I was so totally in love with the first Jar that I went back and got all 24 colours! It's so easy to mould them into shapes and the main advantage is that there's no smell! This box set is so cute it comes together with a 3D gel brush and a glass pallette to place or mix your 3D gels before applying onto the nails. For those who's never seen 3D gels, they are not runny like the normal gel. The texture is pasty and does not dry out like acrylic unless you cure it under the UV lamp. Of course do not leave the jar uncovered near the sun or it'll hardden as well!





I also got the following goodies! A new box set of acrylic paint from Japan.



An interesting product called the Magical Pick. It picks up all rhinestones without ever dropping it. I don't have to use the clumsy tweezers on small rhinestones again!






Also got some very fine nail art brushes made in Japan, a sponge brush, a new Nfu Oh nail polish and something called progress coat. I'll explain how progress coat works next time.





 


Lastly, I got some 3D nail stickers from Deco Nail and bibi deco. They make one of the best quality nail stickers! It sits perfectly against the contours of your finger nails and they're all so pretty!



 



 

I can't wait to try them all! Yay...

Comments (10)

On October 24, 2009 at 7:03 AM , Anonymous said...

Hi Jin! I am very intrigued! That's a fine haul! I never knew half of those things existed! ;). Can't WAIT to see you swatch the gels and decals for us!!

 
On October 24, 2009 at 9:04 AM , Jin said...

Yes I can't wait myself too. Think it'll take me some time to go through them all! ;) A lot of these stuff are very popular in Asia,especially in Japan. I always ask friends to bring back stuff for me whenever they travel.

 
On October 26, 2009 at 2:56 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow I can't wait to see what you come up with those are so cooolllll!!!!

 
On October 26, 2009 at 2:56 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow I can't wait to see what you come up with those are so cooolllll!!!!

 
On October 29, 2009 at 2:32 PM , Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, my mom sent me that EXACT same nail pick! I love it! There's a bit of double-sided tape inside that foam square it comes with, for cleaning off the tip if it gets dusty. It's a great tool.

 
On October 29, 2009 at 6:29 PM , Jin said...

Wow what a coincidence Asami! I have been eyeing this magic pick for a while. Was so happy to finally get it. I am also thinking of getting this magic plate where u place rhinestone in and shake. All the rhinestone will face up without you having to turn them over!

 
On November 16, 2009 at 11:39 PM , Lucy said...

Love all the stickers. I'm intrigued with the gels. I've seen them on TransDesign and wondered about them. Looking forward to all the design you'll make.

 
On November 17, 2009 at 1:05 AM , Jin said...

Hi Lucy. After using these 3D gels for making roses and birds, I am totally addicted. If you ever get the chance to purchase them please do so. It's one of the best nail art purchase i've made!

 
On December 22, 2011 at 3:40 PM , DiZZyPaNDa said...

Wow where can I buy those gels? I saw them on nailderoyal.com a while ago but now they're gone :( so sad

 
On February 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM , Jin said...

Hi DiZZyPaNDa, I know these gels are not easy to find. I bought mine in my local nail supply shop and they have stopped selling them too! *sobs*