I feel so refreshed after taking 2 weeks leave from work. It's back to work for me tomorrow. Hope it doesn't get too busy these couple of weeks. I think everyone is in holiday mode at this time of the year.

I wanted something cheerful and season appropriate. This is what happens when candy cane strips gets mixed up with a summer 3D acrylic flower design hehe.


The background is OPI's - Isn't It Romantic?

My broken middle finger nail is slowly growing out. I can only fit one flower on it :)

For the strips, I used Essie's- Watermelon

Comments (7)

On December 20, 2010 at 4:16 AM , Renate said...

I totally love it!!
do you make the acryl flowers on your nails??
or you put it on with glue??

 
On December 20, 2010 at 7:12 AM , Jin said...

Thank you Renate. I draw the acrylic flowers directly onto my finger nails.

 
On December 21, 2010 at 10:56 AM , Anonymous said...

Jin! They are stunning. I would love to see these in the flesh, but the photo's will have to do ;) Beautiful xx

 
On December 21, 2010 at 12:20 PM , Jin said...

Thank you Danielle. This set of nails are very fun and happy to look at. I managed to squeeze more flowers on the fingernail because some flowers 'borrow' the petals from other flowers. Just saw the weather forecast. It's going to be so hot this Sat!

 
On December 21, 2010 at 1:00 PM , Anonymous said...

Oh, I know! Too hot! Not looking forward to it at all. The weather, I mean. Christmas I am definitely looking forward to!

 
On December 22, 2010 at 10:26 AM , Violet said...

These are so perfect for Australian Christmas Jin! So summery and still with a Christmas touch. I love them!

 
On December 23, 2010 at 1:03 AM , Jin said...

Thank you Violet, Christmas here in Perth is especially hot. This Saturday and Sunday is going to be 38 deg.C! I really need to experience a white Christmas at least once ;)