I've not been a big fan of nude nail polish, however the recent buzz with mannequin nails made stop by the MAC counter again and bought this new nail polish from the Love Lace collection - Light Affair.

I'm very impressed with this nail polish's consistancy and how easily it applies with just 2 coates. Being rather busy lastely, I've not changed my nail polish for 2 whole weeks and I must say this nail polish wears extremely well! Ever since my parents went overseas, I've been cooking, cleaning and doing the laundry without any gloves on and it's hardly done any damage!

Going along with the Love Lace theme, I've added some black lace like konad print. Being very new to Konad, it took me ages to get it right. I've stuffed up several times and even smudged it towards the end while applying top coat ontop of the Konad print. I conclude that I'm a Konad retard hahaha....think I'll need some time to get the hang of it.

 
Added a black mixed with silver acrylic ribbon

 
Small black acrylic ribbons


Comments (8)

On February 6, 2010 at 11:23 PM , Kae said...

That is so pretty! I love the bow accent you made too, perfect.

 
On February 7, 2010 at 1:28 AM , Unknown said...

so cute :) i love it !!!

 
On February 7, 2010 at 1:50 AM , Jin said...

Hi Kae, thank you! I was getting really frustrated doing this nail design because the print is very fine and sometimes the Konad rubber stamp does not pick up the paint. I'm gald you like the bows. I was going to add black roses but it looked too busy :)

 
On February 7, 2010 at 1:51 AM , Jin said...

Thank You Lily Nail!

 
On February 7, 2010 at 8:55 AM , Anonymous said...

Beautiful, as usual! I love the bow detail too! Do you buy your MAC products from Myer or DJ's? How do you fair with the sales girls? I am frightened of them ;) xx

 
On February 7, 2010 at 11:00 AM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Hey Jin

This is very pretty you look like your nails are wearing lace hehe :)

 
On February 7, 2010 at 1:42 PM , Jin said...

Danielle, I usually buy from DJs. Yah sometimes the sales staff can be a bit intimidating but I always feel that since I'm the one spending money, I'll take my time testing everything out before deciding on what to buy.

 
On February 7, 2010 at 1:45 PM , Jin said...

Thank you Ena! By the way, happy 1 year birthday to your blog!