I have always been an anti Facebook person. Not sure why, but have always been and did not have the urge to sign up. It was the beginning of this year, did I realise that the entire world around me (i.e. work mates, friends and family) are already on Facebook. Am I left behind now that everyone have moved on to the "in thing"? I am still undecided...

I went to the Facebook website and looked at it for 10mins, but still could not bring myself to sign up. I am unsure why such a simple thing is taking me ages to decide. Must be getting old.

Anyway I have been land hunting the last 3 days. It's getting very stressful and expensive! If I buy I will have to eat grass and drink rain water everyday. haha

I'll try the Facebook thingy again tomorrow.

Comments (2)

On March 19, 2009 at 2:54 AM , Anonymous said...

facebook or not..u're not alone! i don't have an a/c too & i'm still thinking if i should set up one. it seems everyone i know has an a/c..for now, im comfortable not having one ;p

 
On March 19, 2009 at 11:56 PM , Jin said...

Same here. In fact after I sent out emails to everyone about my blog, I got heaps of request from family members to join Facebook. But I still didn't feel like joining. I'm also happy not having one for now.