I think I have not seen my sister for about 2 years. Imagine my excitement when she said she was coming over to visit me! We spent 2 gorgeous weeks together, just hanging out and catching up like sisters do. I wished we had more time together!

During her visit I made 2 set of nails for her. The first one I didn't manage to take a picture of, but I managed to capture the second set minutes before she depart. This set of mani and pedi was made hours before her flight back to Singapore. It was such a rush job I didn't even manage to do a proper clean up hehe.

These photos were taken at the airport
The lighting at the airport was not very good
Pedi to match!




Comments (11)

On November 22, 2010 at 2:12 AM , Unknown said...

Like the light blue with the sparkles, and the flower is just nice to match,it's so sweet and soft~ :)

 
On November 22, 2010 at 3:52 AM , AngelShinigami said...

How lovely! I really like the strips of silver they make this set pop!

 
On November 22, 2010 at 1:06 PM , Anonymous said...

Oh Jin, these are gorgeous. I think they may just be my favourites. I agree with AngelShinigami... the silver does make the set pop. Beautiful.

 
On November 22, 2010 at 4:30 PM , Anonymous said...

I love the color ! They really nice

 
On November 22, 2010 at 5:14 PM , Jin said...

Hi Rachel I love the light blue too. It's actually OPI's What's With The Cattitude. The glitter I sprinkled on top of it gave it a different look.

 
On November 22, 2010 at 5:16 PM , Jin said...

Thank You AngelShinigami! We were going to use black strips but changed to silver at the last minute. Glad we made that decision!

 
On November 22, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Jin said...

Thank you Danielle, I think the silver strips are definitely a nice addition. I am glad you like them. ;)

 
On November 23, 2010 at 12:59 AM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

So cute!! and pretty :)

 
On November 23, 2010 at 1:40 PM , Jin said...

Thanks Ena!

 
On December 6, 2010 at 6:32 PM , Violet LeBeaux said...

Your nails always make me smile! Your sister is so lucky :D

 
On December 6, 2010 at 10:28 PM , Jin said...

Hi Violet, I really miss my sister now that she's gone back to Singapore. If she's staying here with me I'll definitely make her a new design every week. I am now trying to embed 3D rose under clear acrylic. Hope I can do a set for her next Chinese New Year!