Phew I am safe from this round of retrenchment. Thank God!
Thanks to all who have given me lots of encouragement. It's been very stressful and sad to see some of my team members loose their job. My manager and I have been moved to a new department and we're still unsure how the new environment will be like. I hope it'll be a great team to work with.

It's been pretty gloomy at work the whole week. I tried to wear brighter colours everyday to help cheer myself up. Created a cheerful nail art this week as well.

Comments (2)

On May 20, 2009 at 1:23 PM , Kelvin said...

Glad to know that everything is safe now! All the best!

 
On May 21, 2009 at 11:17 PM , Jin said...

Thank You! My team will now be merged with another team and we're having a new reporting line. Hope I can adjust to the new environment. Shifting office location too. Sigh...big changes.