I recently received an email from my uncle inviting everyone in the family to his place for a Durian and karaoke party. The only problem for me is that the party is a good 5 hours flight away :( I heard they also had very good mangosteens! I miss my family, I miss Durians and Mangosteens too!!!

To make up for the lack of karaoke, I spent yesterday afternoon with a good friend locked in a karaoke room for 4 hours. Think I'm getting a sore throat now, but I would rather have a sore throat from eating too much durians :)

These 2 nail art were created during the last couple of weeks. I am still wearing the brown and yellow one at the moment. It's been 5 days and it's still wearing very well with very little damage. I've been very diligent in putting on a top coat every 2 days and it's really working well in prolonging the nail polish wear time. My toe nails are on long service leave, meaning they have no polish on this week. My finger nails need to see some daylight as well but I simply cannot do without nail art at the moment. They'll just have to wait :)





Comments (2)

On August 29, 2009 at 11:00 PM , Brandy said...

Hey's cuz hahas i finally found your blog! nice nail art there ^^ we miss you too^^ Take Care
-Don Don(Brandon)

 
On August 30, 2009 at 12:18 PM , Jin said...

Hi Brandon,

Great to hear from you! Hope to hear from you more often.