I wanted to stay away from the usual pink and red for Valentines day. But I also wanted it to be a bit glam. Nothing more appropriate than glitter and hearts for Valentines day!

For this mani, I bring together OPI's 'Glitzerland' and OPI burlesque collection's 'Glow Up Already!'. The glitter in 'Glow Up Already!' has a bit of gold and green in it. It matches quite nicely with the pale gold 'Glitzerland'.





A small heart on the middle finger made with light green bullions

I added this light gold flake inside all the hearts


 Happy Valentines!

Comments (8)

On February 14, 2011 at 2:35 AM , Unknown said...

like your idea for staying away from pink (haha..),and I want the love with gold flake inside~ tehee..
Happy Valentine's Day Jin! ^^

 
On February 14, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Silence is Loud said...

these 2 colors are my fav!!! I love your mani.

 
On February 15, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Unknown said...

Dear Jin, really nice & creative design; I love the combo Wow! gold flake inside all the hearts - this symbolise luv purity :)

 
On February 16, 2011 at 12:07 AM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Hey Jin, nice gold nails, can't believe you've done that with all those gold flakes so much details :)

 
On February 16, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Jin said...

Hi Rachel, I know you are not a big fan of pink hehe. The flakes were really easy to apply. I used some nail glue to make it stay on longer.

 
On February 16, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Jin said...

Thank you Silence is Loud, I love gold glitters a lot. It really helps brighten the entire look.

 
On February 16, 2011 at 8:28 AM , Jin said...

Evelyn, thank you! I didn't know gold hearts symbolise love and purity. That's really nice.

 
On February 16, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Jin said...

Hi Ena, the gold flakes were not difficult to apply. The bullions were the tough ones. I had to stick them on bead by bead and they keep running all over the place! hehe