Oh my goodness. I've been working every single night the last 3 days till about 4a.m.! I was so busy I didn't manage to maintain my previous nail art at all. However, the water swirl nail polish wears really well even after 1 week. It can safely be worn for another 5 days with some additional top coat. Usually, to extend the length of your nail polish, especially on natural nails, remember to add a clear top coat once every 2 - 3 days. Also, always remember to wear gloves when washing dishes and preparing food. I always keep a big box of disposable powder free gloves in the kitchen. It's a MUST if you've got nail art on and don't want to ruin it.

Back to this design, I was inspired by all those pretty yellow wild flowers all over the side walk in spring. They always look so pretty especially when it's sunny like today. I've never used Yellow nail polish before and was a little worried how it may look against my skin tone. OPI's Need Sunglasses is quite a nice yellow but it can look a little bit too mustard at times. I may want to try a brighter yellow next time. Does anyone have any recommendations?










Comments (4)

On September 29, 2009 at 7:57 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Hey Jin, I really can't give you much suggestions for the brighter yellow nail polish colour I only have a few natural colours myself :). But with the colour have you seen Chanel's new green nail polishes on the latest Chanel runway? it's super cute you should do a look with that green, its very pretty I think.

 
On September 29, 2009 at 8:00 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Oh sorry, I was meant to talk to you about Mascara hehe got side tracked :) I used Fibre wig before too and what a coincidence I have tried ModelCo's fibre lash too, they work very well with extending the length of your lashes :) can't wait for your result on the white fibre!! sounds cool!!!

 
On September 30, 2009 at 7:13 PM , Jin said...

I just went to the Chanel counter and they immediately know what I am refering to when I mention green nail polish! However due to popular demand it is only going to be available in Chanel boutiques. Sigh we do not have one in Perth. Might have to source it from overseas. By e way ModelCo Fiber Lash was wonderful! I love it! Will try RMK next.

 
On September 30, 2009 at 8:55 PM , Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow that was efficient hehe :) you went to check out the nail polish already!!. Yeah i wish there is a Chanel boutique here too.