There are more and more news every day about recession. Gloom and Doom is all there is on business news. I've heard news from a few friends who have lost their jobs. My heart goes out to those with families to support and a mortgage to pay. The reality of life is that we need money to survive.

The company I've been working for have also recently publicly announced that they will be cutting some staff. It didn't come as a surprise as we're sort of aware that it's coming. However, hearing it publicly announced did set off an alarm in my brain. I guess I'm better off than some in many ways, but going to work every day now without any sense of stability is kind of killing me. The husband have kindly suggested that he's all for me being a tai tai (lady of leisure) if anything happens. However that's not the kind of lifestyle I'm wanting to have, at least not for now.

Well we'll just have to wait it out and see what happens. Please pray.

Comments (4)

On April 1, 2009 at 11:31 PM , iDoll said...

*HUGG* i hope it won't be you, and same here, it makes me so sad to hear about all the people being let go... but then, if you have your arms, legs, and a good brain, you'll always be able to stay alive, so that's not so bad I guess.. But again, I'll pray for you, be strong!

 
On April 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM , small y said...

who's aidoll?
anyways, i hear they are cutting 400 staff in your co? Out of which 250 will be from WA. Will you be affected? any other news from your end? let's just put it this way, at least you already have your husband's support...so if anything were to happen, you can take your time to look for another job. But i hope you get to keep you job! No one is really safe in our industry at the moment...one step at at time ok.

 
On April 2, 2009 at 11:49 PM , Jin said...

Thank You so so much for your encouragement Small Y ana Ai! Small Y, Ai is a friend I ment while shopping for mineral foundation hehe! Hey thanks for dropping by Ai I am wearing the Kit nail polish now and loving it! Thanks for sharing your beauty secrets! I'll post the pics soon so you can see. As for my Job, I think we'll know more news by next week. I am unsure what will happen. God will provide :)

 
On April 3, 2009 at 4:49 PM , Anonymous said...

Hi Jin,
Aunty Deborah & I will pray for you.

3 Jiu